Membership of the ANZHPBA is open to surgeons with an interest in
diseases affecting the liver, pancreas and biliary system.
Benefits of Membership - Current
of Annual Scientific Meeting registration fees
- Subscription to a bi-monthly electronic newsletter
- Development of multi-site clinical projects
- Access to the Members Only section of the website
- Access to educational sessions
- Eligibility to attend the AGM, stand for election, and participate
in Association activities
- Opportunity to network with peers
- Subscription to an appropriate journal
- Eligibility to apply for research funds from the Association
- Eligibility to apply for international Fellowships
Those who join the ANZHPBA in the first 12 months (2006/07) will
join as Founding Members.
Medical practitioners with a significant interest in HPB surgery
practice who hold FRACS or equivalent. Full members are entitled
to full voting rights, and may stand for office.
Trainees or retired HPB surgeons, and other health professionals
working in the area of HPB practice. Associate members do not have
voting rights, and are unable to stand for office.
Fees and subscriptions are set by the ANZHPBA Board.
GST is payable on all fees.
Member annual subscription - $AUD300 (inc. GST)
Associate member annual subscription -
$AUD150 (inc. GST)
How to apply
Simply complete a Membership
Application Form and submit it to the Secretariat. Applicants must be approved by a member
of the Membership sub-committee. Applicants MUST be nominated by TWO current ANZHPBA members.
Membership of the ANZHPBA can be cancelled at any time by submitting
a request in writing to the Secretariat.
Application Form download pdf